U.S. Consumer Privacy Request Form
California residents and Virginia residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information.
- Right to Access: the right to confirm whether a controller is processing personal data and access such data
- Right to Correct: the right to correct inaccuracies in the data subject’s personal information
- Right to Delete: the right to delete personal information concerning the data subject
- Right to Data Portability: the right to obtain the personal data in, to the extent technically feasible, a portable, and, to the extent practicable, readily usable format that allows the data subject to transmit the data to another entity without impediment, where processing is by automated means
- Right to Opt Out: the right to opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of personal data, or (iii) profiling for decisions that significantly affect a consumer
To exercise one of the applicable rights listed above, please fill out the form below or call (866)789-1814. Please note that we will only respond to a California or Virginia consumer about whom we have collected personal information. For California consumers who request access, deletion, or correction of their personal information collection, requests made by unauthorized third parties or unverifiable sources will not receive a response. For Virginia consumers exercising any of their above rights, requests made by unauthorized third parties or unverifiable sources will not receive a response.